[2+] Rates and Raves

Subject: [2+] Rates and Raves
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:11:59 -0400

Over the past couple of days, I've received some mail regarding the
structure of the spreadsheet (for those coming in late; this is an
international rate/salary survey). Based on this input (Thank you all for
your suggestions--all had some validity) I want to put forth the following:

Location should be by city within region:

[NorthEast]
Albany
Pittsburgh
New York City

[UK]
London SW1
Manchester

[Canada]
Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver

I will include postal/zip codes if more than one response is from a
particular city and the respondant indicates there is variation by
postal/zip code.

If a respondant has worked at two or more locations in the past year or so,
then I'll include all data. This, IMO, is pertinent if one of us is going
to shop a new contract/position more than the length (length of tenure
varies too much to be pertinent).

Finally, I've received some data but not nearly enough to be worthwhile...
yet. Keep them coming.

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation