Re: Who are we?

Subject: Re: Who are we?
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:01:31 -0400

I started off doc'ing mechanical, electrical,
and pneumatic systems for steel mills -- not
many women. The subject material was fascinating
to me. I left because the job opportunities
were more plentiful in software. I remember being
very aggravated with STC at the time because STC
seemed to only address writers in the computer
industry. Now that I am one, I find their stuff
very useful. <smile>
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer