Re: Co-Op Business [Ref:C336676]

Subject: Re: Co-Op Business [Ref:C336676]
From: Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 17:48:08 +0100

Allan--please keep me in mind as you develop your idea and as you develop
your idea beyond the SFBA. I have over 15 years experience in various
forms of writing/technical writing, and I currently live and work in NYC.
I will keep my ears open for other writers that would be interested.

geoff -dot- king -at- nwmarkets -dot- com
3. If are not in the SFBA, but would be interested in being a part of the
capabilities listing, let me know. When the co-op begins expanding or a
specialized request comes in, knowing who is expert in what will come in
handy.

Allan Sand
( asand -at- flash -dot- net )