Re: Gantt Chart

Subject: Re: Gantt Chart
From: Susan Stott <stott -at- ROCKLEY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 14:42:24 -0400

Wayne J. Douglass wrote:

> At 12:16 AM 5/19/97 -0500, Paula wrote:
> >Question can I do a Gantt Chart in Excel?
> >
> >I can't find anything in the help so right now I am assuming no.
> >
> Try Microsoft Project.
>
> --Wayne Douglass

> to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
> browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

If you don't have access to Microsoft Project and you need a less
expensive program to create a Gantt chart, try TimeLine. It used to be
owned by Symantec and was bought by Corel. They bundle it with Corel
Office. (The product literature does not tell you this, nor does the
box, but it is on the CorelOffice CD. If you have used TimeLine before
you may want to know that the templates section called "GuideLine" is
not available with this version.) I don't know what the American price
is, but I suspect the price for Corel Office is a lot less than MS
Project.