Re: Rates and Raves

Subject: Re: Rates and Raves
From: Linda Merrifield <MerrLJ -at- CITA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:27:06 -0500

Will the spreadsheet include inhouse employees and salaries? I think it
would be good to compile contract, freelance, and inhouse salary
information.

Regards,
Linda Merrifield
Senior Technical Writer
Citation Computer Systems
merrilj -at- cita -dot- com
314-579-7900, ext. 4961

Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Citation
Computer Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates.
****