No. Va. Technical Writer position available

Subject: No. Va. Technical Writer position available
From: "Williams, Diane (contractor)" <Williams_Diane -at- DOTE -dot- OSD -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 14:45:57 -0400

This was posted by the human resources dept. of the company I work for.
(Please hold all comments about grammar and style! I didn't write it!)

You may reply to me and I'll forward application information to all who
are interested.

~~Diane Williams

**************

WALCOFF & ASSOCIATES JOB BANK

POSITION: Technical Writer

REPORTS TO: Jerry Gustafson

LOCATION: Test & Evaluation Center/Alexandria

NEEDED BY: ASAP

GRADE: EX 15

Please contact Human Resources if you are interested and meet the
qualifications of this position. We also welcome referrals of job
candidates from employees. The referral bonus for this position is $350
and will be paid out on the pay period following the candidate's date of
hire.

The qualified individual will assist the Open Systems--Joint Task Force
in
preparation of program policy and guidance documentation, technical
studies, and reports. Working with task force members, develop draft
materials from rough draft inputs and concepts, structure the
documentation into accepted business and DoD formats, coordinate
reviews, comment resolution, preparation, deliver and distribute final
documents. The Technical Writer will also support OS-JTF meetings,
both formal and informal, by documenting discussions and associated
actions. Meeting minutes will be documented, formatted and
dispositioned in accordance with OS-JTF guidelines.

Experience Required: Four years experience in technical writing
supporting complex technical projects, developing technical documents
related to DoD system acquisition projects preferred.

Skills Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Powerpoint &
Excel).

Degree/Licenses Required: B.S. Degree in business, communications or
related field. Two years of directly related experience can be
substituted for each year of formal education.
Ability to obtain a security clearance.

Post Internally: 4/22/97
Requisition #: 97-009