Re: Smooth Scaling from Wextech

Subject: Re: Smooth Scaling from Wextech
From: "Julie F. Hesselgesser" <jhesselgesser -at- OXMOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 14:16:04 -0400

About Smooth Scaling

Smooth scaling did allow me to reduce the bitmap in a clearer fashion than a
straight scale, but I found it had a fuzzy quality that looked bad the
higher the reduction ratio became. Using Paint Shop Pro, you can resample
the colors so that this fuzziness does not occur. Then you can scale to your
heat's content.