Frame imported graphics

Subject: Frame imported graphics
From: SUZANNE PYLE <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 18:37:45 -0400

When you import into Frame, you have the option of importing by reference
or copy into document. I can see the benefit in copying directly into the
doc because Frame doesn't have to go hunting for graphics in some other
directory which may not be with the source file. But, can you tell me good
reasons for using the other option (import by reference)? I'm trying to
make a wise decision on which way to go with graphic importing!

thanks,

Suzanne