Re: doc review process--clarification

Subject: Re: doc review process--clarification
From: Nancy Bean <beannj01 -at- HOLMES -dot- IPFW -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:01:13 -0500

Sorry it took so long to reply.

The manual is for the customer service department. It will serve both as a
reference guide (including information on policies & procedures, what we
can & "can't" do for the customer, how to contact the manufacturers, etc)
and a user manual (including sign-on instructions for the different
systems we use, etc.).

Of course, the company changes, updates, or adds to its policies quite
frequently, so the manuals will either be in a catalog rack (if I can get
them to spend the money!) or large, unwieldy three-ring binders (because
"that's what we've always used").

Nancy