Saving as rtf in Word 7

Subject: Saving as rtf in Word 7
From: David Rapport <dave -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:32:11 +0200

Dear All,

I have checked the archives and not found anyting on the following problem.
Any help would be appreciated. Without solving the problem we can't do
on-line help.

We have a problem saving as rtf in English Word 7.0a. A blank document saves
as rtf fine, but a file with our template just hangs when you save as rtf
and we have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out of Word. If we take a blank file and save it
as rtf and then copy and paste in a file that we want to save, while keeping
the template as Normal, saving as rtf also produces a hang.

Using other templates, such as the ones that come with Word is fine, but as
soon as we paste one of our files in, while not changing the template, Word
hangs.

IOW, it seems to be something to do with our template, or styles, not really
clear. At home using Hebrew Word 7.0a, it is fine. In Word 6 we don't have a
problem and my problem replicates on other computers in the office.

Do you have any ideas? Can you help?

TIA,

David Rapport
dave -at- netmedia -dot- net -dot- il