Question about Technical Orders

Subject: Question about Technical Orders
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:46:52 -0600

Is anyone familiar with "Technical Orders"? I believe this is a military
(Air Force?) term for procedure. Specifically, I'd like to know if there is
a format and style guide, content guide, requirements specification, or
procedure for writing and editing them. If anyone can point me to a Web site
or give me document titles or locations to check, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks for any help.

Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor SCIENTECH, Inc.
mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com 1585 N. Skyline Drive
(208) 528-3739 (voice) Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 523-9380 (fax) http://www.scientech.com