Re: Winhelp list

Subject: Re: Winhelp list
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 09:13:00 PDT

Nina,

I copied this out of my "welcome aboard" message from WINHLP-L:

You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF WINHLP-L"
command
to LISTSERV -at- HUMBER -dot- BITNET (or LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA). Please note
that this command must NOT be sent to the list address
(WINHLP-L -at- HUMBER) but to the LISTSERV address (LISTSERV -at- HUMBER).

Hope it works for you.

Guy Ivie
GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com