Book Reviewers at STC Conference

Subject: Book Reviewers at STC Conference
From: Avon Murphy <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 22:24:48 -0700

My thanks to all of you current and future STC journal book reviewers who have indicated you'll be attending the Wednesday morning reviewers' breakfast meeting at the Toronto conference. We have over 60 new books ready for you to talk about and review in _Technical Communication_.

The time is 7:00-8:15; the place, the Sheraton STC breakfast area. Just look for the signs near the entrance.

See you in Toronto!

Avon Murphy, Book Review Editor
_Technical Communication_
1234 Firpark Drive SE