ISO communication design position in metro DC area

Subject: ISO communication design position in metro DC area
From: Beth Mazur <mazur -at- MAYA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 17:19:12 -0500

[ With all this talk of interviewing, I can't resist! ]

Once I get back from the Toronto conference, I am going to take a
break from ID SIG work and begin to look for a job in the metro DC
or northern VA area. If you or someone you know is looking for someone
with a good knowledge of the web, HTML, and/or CGI, lots of experience
in marketing communication (from $5M proposals to newsletters), and a
technical background (undergraduate degree in mathematics, passable
programming skills), please let me know.

Beth Mazur
mazur -at- maya -dot- com