Word to Acrobat?

Subject: Word to Acrobat?
From: Maury <alsacien -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 23:32:15 +0300

I am faced with a mountain of documents in Word that have to be converted
into Acrobat .PDF files. There is neither time nor budget to convert them
into FrameMaker or PageMaker, applications that port better into Acrobat
than Word. I've been told that there are codes that a person can insert in
Word that Acrobat translates into links and eliminates the need to create
all the links manually. However, I've yet to find the person who knows how
it's done. Does anyone have any information on this subject?

- Maury