Re: Numbered Heradings in Word

Subject: Re: Numbered Heradings in Word
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 15:21:14 -0500

In Word 97 FORMAT-STYLE GALLERY- Select Manual.dot

Then look at the tags/paragraph styles (usually shows Normal in a window
at top left.

In Word 6 FORMAT-STYLE-BULLETS AND NUMBERING and you must do each
paragraph tag/style

--
If you eat alone, there's no one there to do the heimlich!

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX