Word 7 Pagination

Subject: Word 7 Pagination
From: GERALDINE WHITT <GenWhitt -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 01:47:24 -0500

I had a similar problem a couple of times, with Word 7, where the
page breaks in Normal view did not match the page breaks in Print
Preview. I spoke to the Word support people and they were unable to
help me with this.

What worked for me is unchecking the "background pagination" option
(Tools, Options, General tab). You'd think it would have the opposite
effect, but this option somehow messed up the pagination.

Best,

Gen Whitt
Professional English Services
La Crescenta, CA