Thanks!

Subject: Thanks!
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 07:49:16 MST

Thanks all for the comments on my question about tables vs indents. I
think now that I have read the responses, I believe that many of the
table cells were merged at one point in time, which could create the
problem. I am going to try to keep the data in tables, and if cells
do shift a little bit, I will try to convince the developer that it is
OK. Thanks again.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator
Envision
Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM