Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:17:58 -0500

Gang,

Bad Employers list=Bad Idea. Sorry. ;-)

Like others have said, just because you had a bad experience at a place does not
others will/have had bad experiences at the same place. A public posting of bad
employers is libel lawsuit waiting to happen. The owner of the page/list, the
ISP supplier, and any contributers could end up in a world of hurt.

I perfer the idea of listing "good" places to work. However, just it was a good
place for you doesn't mean it will be good place for me. It all depends on your
perception of good.

My .02.

Dan Martillotti | An object at rest cannot be stopped! -
Senior Technical Writer | The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com | Midnight's Law of Motion