Re: Anyone written for COM Technology?

Subject: Re: Anyone written for COM Technology?
From: Linda Merrifield <MerrLJ -at- CITA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:48:53 -0500

We are developing an object oriented software system and our design doc
would be the natural place for developers of the interfaces to look.
Here's what we have:
Chapter 1: Application overview (business and system objectives,
including assumptions)
2: Object Oriented Class Diagrams (includes a class dictionary also)
3: Class Definitions (includes all associations, attributes, and
operations).
4: Use Case scenarios
5: Database Design (all entities and diagrams)
6: Prototype User Interface (screen captures of all windows in UI)
7: Key areas for design (interfaces, communications, audit trail, and
other external items)
8: General Application Design (Software Architecture, security, etc.)
9: Development Guidelines (volume and performance requirements, SQA
overview, Doc overview, Programming guidelines, UI guidelines)

You can e-mail me directly if you'd like more information.

Linda Merrifield
Senior Technical Writer
Citation Computer Systems
merrilj -at- cita -dot- com