Re: e-mail/email/mail--an alternative

Subject: Re: e-mail/email/mail--an alternative
From: "Eric Haddock, Q.P." <ehaddock -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 12:37:59 -0500

>All of this discussion has caused me to change my signature from "Email" to
>"mailto." I don't want to hear from anyone who doesn't understand "mailto"
>anyway.

Using "mailto:"; lets readers with HTML-enabled mail programs to just
click on the address to send you a message--like I've done in my signature
below. :)

Regards from beautiful Wisconsin! :)

Me --> http://www2.pitnet.net/moonlion mailto:moonlion -at- full-moon -dot- com
Work --> http://www.engagenet.com mailto:eric -at- engagenet -dot- com