TW Job: St. Louis, MO USA

Subject: TW Job: St. Louis, MO USA
From: Robbie Rupel <robbie -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:01:47 -0500

Greetings!

I am posting this for my company.

Technical Writer

Computerized Medical Systems, a medical software company, is growing
and seeks technical writers. Qualified individuals will
demonstrate an ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary
development team to take a project (paper and online) from inception
to final printing. Experience with Framemaker, MS Office, graphics
packages, and Web development is desired. An understanding of the
software development process (including programming experience)
is a plus.

To apply for a competitive benefits and salary package, please send
resume and salary requirements to:

Computerized Medical Systems
1195 Corporate Lake Drive
St. Louis, MO 63132
Attn: K. Decker
FAX: 314-993-0075
decker -at- cms-stl -dot- com
http://www.cms-stl.com

Feel free to email me with questions about what it's like to work here.

--
Robbie Rupel
Lead Technical Writer

"Pardon me for saying so, but knowing what something isn't
doesn't exactly tell us what something is...." -Eeyore