Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97

Subject: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97
From: "stephen.p.reynolds" <stephen -dot- p -dot- reynolds -at- AC -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:56:50 -0500

I would like to find a reference that gives the terminology for all the
components of the user interface for Windows 95/97 applications. I suppose this
means that I am looking at an "official" Microsoft publication. Similarly, I am
looking for a publication that makes recommendations for the words to use when
describing user actions (selecting, choosing, pointing, clicking, etc.) in
procedures for Windows 95/97 programs.

Does anyone know of any suitable books, articles, or (preferable) Web sources.

Thank, Steve

Andersen Consulting Technology Park, Sophia Antipolis, France

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message
to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and
browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Previous by Author: Re: Salutations!
Next by Author: Re: Favorite DTP
Previous by Thread: Re: Java Tutorial
Next by Thread: Re: Terminology for Windows 95/MS Office 97

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads