Re: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer

Subject: Re: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer
From: Dan BRINEGAR <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 22:21:35 -0700

I know, I know, the following response is not well-advised... but I can't
resist...

> To be successful in this position, you require 2+ years experience
> in technical writing [snip]

I require 2+ years experience of whom?

Who do I require this two years experience from?

Am I requiring someone to provide *me* with 2+ year's experience (gimme a
job), or am I requiring someone to show up who *has* 2+ years of
experience?

I just *hate* job-hunting....

<grin>

Dan Brinegar Information Developer/Research Droid/Mac Guy
http://vr2link.com <-- under construction

Acting Chief Deputy Developer
Macintosh Technical Support
Arizona's only REAL Ex-NetZone Employee's Association!

djb -at- vr2link -dot- com -- Virtual INK
Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.