Frame quit while working

Subject: Frame quit while working
From: Rum Ung <rung -at- FCPA -dot- FUJITSU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:30:44 -0700

Hello all,

I've been having problem with Frame quit while I was working. Currently,
I am
using Frame 5.1.1 for Mac, running on Power PC 8500/120 with 32mg of
RAM; I also
use RAM doubler. This problem usually occurred when I used Frame with
Freehand
or Photoshop. This problem started about 2 weeks; never happened befofe.

I've run Disk First Aid and Norton Utilities, and there seemed to be no
problems on the drive.

This message always showed after the application quit:
"The application "unknown" has unexpectedly quit, because an error of
type 1 occured."

Also, where can I send questions regarding Frame? I've tried sent this
message to frames -at- workingtogether -dot- com and did not go through.

Thanks for any help.

Rum Ung
Technical Writer II

Fujitsu Computer Products of America