Re: Document Management Tools

Subject: Re: Document Management Tools
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:19:48 -0700

We're looking into the same kinds of questions.
One observation: from the choice you're about to make, it sounds like
you're interested strictly in Revision Control, and not in tools that
also provide for automated "publication" to such forms as intranets or
to the Web.
If this isn't true, you may want to look again at PC DOCS, or IntraNet
Solutions' IntraDoc, etc.