Re: What the heck do you call it when...

Subject: Re: What the heck do you call it when...
From: Roger Morency <rogerm -at- ONTARIO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:16:12 -0500

>Guy Haas said:
>>>> I have also seen it referred to as "camel caps".
>Of all the terms that have been suggested so far, "camel caps" is the
>one that I've actually heard before. Don't remember where...quite
>possibly on the Copyediting-L list over a year ago. It makes great
>sense; I think we should make it official.
>Bev Parks
>parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil

Let's clarify the term. Should it be "camel caps" or "CamelCaps"?

Roger Morency
Documentation Manager Ontario Systems Corporation
rogerm -at- ontario -dot- com
(765) 751-7017 Day (317) 259-1296 Eve

TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message
to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at

Previous by Author: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner
Next by Author: Job - SF Bay Area - Programming Documentation
Previous by Thread: Re: What the heck do you call it when...
Next by Thread: Re: what the heck do you call it when...

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads