ETC/STC "transcript" needs input...

Subject: ETC/STC "transcript" needs input...
From: Ellen Roddy <techwrit -at- USIT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:11:46 -0400

We are soliciting announcements for the upcoming (July/August) edition
of the "transcript," the bi-monthly newsletter of the East Tennessee
Chapter of STC.

Please send announcements of relevant activities to co-editor Ellen
Roddy at the following e-mail address: techwrit -at- usit -dot- net

We hope to make the July/August volume a special focus issue detailing
the many ways our members participate and grow throught STC/ETC
membership. Feedback is welcome. If you have served on one of our
committees and have a story to share, please send it to us.

Thanks for your contributions,
AND, if your are a member of our chapter, what would YOU like to see in
your Newsletter? We invite letters to the editors.