Re: Editing, shmediting

Subject: Re: Editing, shmediting
From: Kimberly Venegas <kjv4517 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 19:11:31 -0500

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Terry Freedman wrote:

> I give the doc to as many people as possible. However, I still discover at
> least one really embarrasing error after 3,000 copies have been printed!

I now this feeling. As a student I just finished setting up a campus
conference the STC chapter here and created a color brochure I was very
proud of, made numerous copies, mailed off 200, passed them out to every
class that would listen to me and THEN realized that two words were cut
off at the bottom of the keynote address description. I don't think
that's going in my graduation brochure.

Kim Venegas
New to the list and decided to stop lurking.