Re: Re[4]: Plural of "mouse"

Subject: Re: Re[4]: Plural of "mouse"
From: kevinh -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:15:39 -0500

> It was Tom, of "Tom and Jerry" (the mouse) fame.

No, Mark Levinson was correct. It was Mr. Jinx who said
"meeces to pieces" all the time. He appeared in the
"Pixie and Dixie" cartoon, which was part of the
"Huckleberry Hound Show".

BTW, "meeces" is listed in the New Hacker's Dictionary,

http://www.netmet.net/jargon/terms/m/meeces.html

Please, can we put an end to this thread?

Kevin Harper | "And then I says, 'Tell me I'm wrong.'
| And he says, 'I can't, baby, CUZ YOU'RE NOT!!'"
kevinh -at- tivoli -dot- com | -- The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight