Re: keyboards

Subject: Re: keyboards
From: Barb Philbrick <caslonsvcs -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:52:04 GMT

>Unlike practically everybody who's responded, I like the soft, mushy kinds of
>keyboards...but can't figure out who makes, where to buy. And I wonder if
>anybody else prefers that style.
I'm with the soft mushy crowd. I must pound the keyboard (in
comparison to other people), because when I'm on a clacky keyboard,
people in cubicles around me start commenting on what my speed is
like, etc. I don't like drawing attention to my typing (let alone
distracting my workmates), so a squishy keyboard works for me.

I've been pretty happy with a Dell keyboard for the last two years.
The keyboard on my IBM laptop is too noisy, but I like the feel of it.
I don't know if regular IBM keyboards are noisy, too.

Barb