Re: Word 97: Disappearing text

Subject: Re: Word 97: Disappearing text
From: "Piskorski, Jan" <PiskorskiJ -at- LINCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 09:28:00 PDT

I have had the same problem of text disappearing in page layout and
reappearing when I change to normal view.
However, my problem goes one step further. When I printed the document,
the missing text which appears at the bottom of one page in the normal
view actually prints at the top of the next page. This has been throwing
off my TOC, index, paragraph spacing, and page numbering.
Word Tech Support's solution was to re-install the printer driver
especially if we are using a HPJ. Unfortunately this has not fixed the
problem.
It's not a nice thing to have to correct especially the day we are going
to print!!
Jan Piskorski
piskorskij -at- lincom -dot- com
2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to
LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search
the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the
archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html Send list