Re: More regarding help Project Management, and other stuff (LONG)

Subject: Re: More regarding help Project Management, and other stuff (LONG)
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:29:36 -0500

At 03:17 PM 4/10/97 -0600, you wrote:
>STOP NOW! taking minutes and notes for others.

I have not done it. I have attended meetings that wll be of benefit
to what I need to do, and I take notes for my own benefit, but I have very
politely, but firmly, stated that if they want detailed transcripts of
meetings that they should either bring in a stenographer, or tape it and
hire someone to transcribe it.

Their rational behind asking me was that I would have to write all
this stuff up anyways, and this would be just getting me a head start on the
work.