Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner

Subject: Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:26:04 +0800

> I would love to attend a dinner gathering of TECHWR-L folks
> in Toronto. (I haven't been to an Annual Conference--they called
> it the "International Technical Communication Conference" then--
> since Philly in '88.)

Would any Toronto-bound techwhirlers mind posting a few post-conference
impressions to the list? I'm sure those of us who can't go would like
to hear from those who do.

> It'll be nice to associate real human beings to the e-mail
> postings. I hope Arlen Walker will be there. ;-)

Arlen, this smells a bit sinister to me. Ignore the smiley -- carry
a stick.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Pty Ltd Fax: +61 9 328 8616