FW: 21" monitors and stuff

Subject: FW: 21" monitors and stuff
From: Phil Atkinson <phila -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:33:40 +-100

Hi all,

I am in the process of trying to convince my manager that we need equipment upgrades. Specifically:
21" Monitors
4MB Graphics cards (Matrox Millennium)
Graphics Tablets

I may well need some justification other than, "we need them to do our job". Does anyone have sources of reference for use of this kind of equipment?

To complete the picture: we (myself and my team) are not dedicated authors (we are currently referred to as Information Designers). A lot of the work we do involves working at high res., production large bitmap images for publications (on all media).

If anyone has been through this before or has any information that justifies the cost of such equipment, I would be very interested.

Ta

Phil Atkinson

Doing one's best to manage a pack of unruly scum