Seeking Tech. Writer...

Subject: Seeking Tech. Writer...
From: "Goncalves, Marcus" <Marcus -dot- Goncalves -at- MARS -dot- PROCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:47:28 -0500

Hi all,

We are looking for a technical writer to write or co-write a monthly
newsletter. The person should have a basic understanding of corporate
information systems and be able to interview corporate users of
client-server systems such as SAP R/3 and report and summarise their
experiences.

If this is something you think you have the background to do well, and
you
think you might enjoy it (I am serious: we consider that a requirement),
please send me a private email message with your phone number, or simply
give me a call.

Marjan