I'm in BYTE

Subject: I'm in BYTE
From: Karen Schriver <ks0e+ -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:05:07 -0500

Hi there,

I just have to tell someone that my book Dynamics in Document Design has
just been reviewed in this month's BYTE magazine (April 1997, p. 38). I
write because no one in my family can relate. I told my stepmom, "hey
ma, I'm in BYTE mag" to which she said "Is that the one with the
chocolate cake on the cover?" I say, "No ma, it's a mag for geeks and
somehow they decided to review a book on writing and design; isn't that
cool?" She replied, "But that cake really looked good...now where did I
see that?"

sigh...

karen schriver
KSA, Document Design and Research