re-creativity

Subject: re-creativity
From: Shlomo Ramon <ramsol -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:26:01 PST

Hello Mike,
You could calm your nerves by realizing that the poor sods of engineers dont
get standing ovations for doing their jobs,dont get much recognition at all
ans as a matter of fact as often as not get snubbed by the liberal arts
"Creative" types. aka "thy neighbours grass is greener" or plain old mutual
misconception - I could write a large essay on the subject.
Let us extinguish the fires unless they are lit to cook a gourmet meal...
I hope my message does not bounce off your address like it did last time.
Name: Shlomo RAMON
E-mail: ramsol -at- NetVision -dot- net -dot- il
Date: 04/03/97
Time: 20:26:01

This message was sent by Chameleon