Tables in PageMaker 6.5

Subject: Tables in PageMaker 6.5
From: John Vaughan <vaughanj -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 12:11:43 -0500

Hi all,

I used the Adobe Table Editor to create a table to go in a software manual,
and it basically worked, (though it crashed my computer several times), but
after I created a postscript file the Adobe table did not make it through
the post script translation process. It basically caused the ps file not to
print certain sections. Once I got rid of the tables the ps file worked
just fine. Can anyone suggest a way to get a table into a PageMaker
document that will not cause problems with postscript? I am using PageMaker
6.5.

Thanks!

John Joseph Vaughan IV
vaughanj -at- mindspring -dot- com