Re: How many PCs does

Subject: Re: How many PCs does
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:57:40 -0600

Lisa Miller wrote:

> How many PCs does it take to document an application?
>
> I think it takes two: one to run the application; one to document the
> application.

If by "takes" you mean "requires," the answer is not necessarily. I've
documented many an application using one PC or workstation. When using
Windows, you can Alt-Tab between the application and the document (not
fun), and it's also possible to use two monitors on one PC (one for the
application, the other for the document). Documenting an application on
a single PC also simplifies screen captures.

Good luck,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019