Re[2]: Hiring Practices

Subject: Re[2]: Hiring Practices
From: Dan Roberts <Dan_Roberts -at- IBI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:55:01 EDT

Author: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- verity -dot- com> at tcpgate
Date: 4/1/97 12:44 PM
Quote:
If the history of technology tells us anything, it's that we will do
somthing because we can. Do you wan't to keep something private? Don't post
it on a Web page or anywhere else.

To which I respond: Remember that we are talking about 3 different types
of information about a person - the information an employer can legitimately
use, the personal information that a person can make known but which cannot be
used by an employers, and private information that a person does not publicize.