TW JOB: Dallas, TX

Subject: TW JOB: Dallas, TX
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:09:27 +600

Sorry if this is a duplicate post..... the first one must have been
lost in cyberspace....

Technical Writer opening in Richardson (northern suburb of Dallas),
Texas with AnswerSoft, Inc., a leader in call center technology and
CTI solutions. The company is just over four years old, aggressive,
and growing. We've just moved to a new location and have great
facilities and benefits. We're ramping up this year from 30 employees
to over 80 and having fun doing it!

We're looking for a writer with highly technical skills. This person
will need to understand computer programming and scripting language.
The position includes documenting software designs, architecture, and
programming interfaces for both new and existing software.

Other requirements include:

- Degree in technical writing, or in related discipline with tech
writing coursework
- Minimum 2 years technical writing experience, including some
online help development (prefer RoboHelp)
- Minimum 1 year programming experience (preferably C/C++).
- Experience in other aspects of software development highly
desirable.
- CTI experience desirable but not required

If you have general questions, you can ask me, but otherwise send
resumes to:

Bill McGrane
billm -at- answersoft -dot- com

or fax: 972-997-8310

We're also looking for programmers and tech support personnel. In your
cover letter to Bill, please mention that you saw the notice in the
techwriter list on the internet.

Jane Bergen
"my opinions are my own..."
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer