Re: Summary: any suggestions?

Subject: Re: Summary: any suggestions?
From: Marvin Cochrane <cochrane -at- TSUFL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 19:07:45 -0600

All,

I can't stop myself. I must delurk to say that I find these top ten lists to
be outstanding examples of why we should always be very careful when trying
to insert humor into presentations, or our other documents. None of these
items were (or would you use was?) funny.

Marv Cochrane
Writer-Editor, making others look good

Cheers,
Marvin Cochrane