Yes, I know better!

Subject: Yes, I know better!
From: PPenningto -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 10:22:49 -0500

Yes, I know better than to send this kind of mail to this mail list . . .
however, I unsubscribed from techwr-l about three months ago and now it is
showing up in my email box again, unsolicited . . . since I unsubbed I also
deleted my welcome message and any other information that I received when I
first subscribed.

I do not want to receive this mail list any longer (cannot handle the mail
volume). If anyone can send me the instructions on how to unsub I would be
very grateful. (I have already tried emailing "the major" at the listserve
address with an "unsubscribe" and I even tried sending "nomail" (thinking
that if anything at least I wouldn't get the messages even if I was still
subscribed). Both messages were responded to with "not a valid request" but
no additional information was provided!!!

I apologize for the bandwidth.

p2
ppenningto -at- aol -dot- com