Re: Policies, practices, and procedures

Subject: Re: Policies, practices, and procedures
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 15:05:21 -0700

Elena,
Here's a couple of possibilities:

Writing and Analyzing Effective Computer system Documentation, by Ann Stuart

and

Fundamentals of Procedure Writing, by Carolyn Zimmerman and John Campbell

They worked for me but YMMV.

.At 02:51 PM 3/21/97 -0600, Elena.Gonzalez wrote:
>I'm posting my message again because I think it didn't reach
>everyone due to the disruption earlier this week:
>
>Can anyone recommend references on writing practices, policies, or
>procedures?
>
>Due to a company re-org, I went from writing 300-500 page end user
>documentation to writing engineering practices. Any help is greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Elena Gonzalez
>Global One
>Reston, VA

>to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
>browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor SCIENTECH, Inc.
mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com 1585 N. Skyline Drive
(208) 528-3739 (voice) Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 523-9380 (fax) http://www.scientech.com