Re: 21" monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: 21" monitor recommendations?
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:48:05 -0500

Don Timmerman:
>This
>17" monitor will show the whole 8 1/2 x 11 page (without scrolling) in
>portrait mode, which is more than a 21" monitor will show.

???
Am I missing something, here?

My 21" monitors (both grayscale: a SuperMac Platinum21 and a Radius 21gs)
both show -two- full 8.5x11 pages without scrolling at their highest
resolution.

@Kat MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Technical writing--Editing--Website development
http://members.aol.com/mwrk/ (revised 3/14/97)
http://members.aol.com/katnagel (revised 3/15/97)
"Worst-case forecasts are always too optimistic."/Norman Augustine