OK Meeting

Subject: OK Meeting
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:15:47 -0600

"STC OK Chapter Hosts Satellite Multicast Meeting"

The Oklahoma Chapter of STC reminds all interested
parties that we are having a meeting tonight via the
ONENET system. The meeting may be attended in Oklahoma
City, Tulsa, Lawton, and Duncan. Time: 6:30 p.m.

Guest speaker is Mike Erhart. Special guest is Judy
Glick-Smith, STC Region 5 Director/Sponsor.

For more info, reply to me or write to our chapter
president, Sharon Harms (sharms -at- texhoma -dot- net).

--LF

PS: Forgive me if this info has been previously posted.
I have not gotten techwr-l messages in several days.

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/