(Fwd) Developers and electronic mark-ups

Subject: (Fwd) Developers and electronic mark-ups
From: Bernice Kieffer <bernice_kieffer -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:19:14 PST

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 Mary_McCauley-Stiff wrote:

"Has anyone ever allowed (er, enabled) their developers to electronically
markup a document instead of marking it up by hand? Our developers are
interested in making comments/additions electronically to the document
during review time."

"Any suggestions? If anyone out there has a similar situation as I do,
I'd like to hear about it."

I would stick with the idea of using Acrobat Exchange since each reviewer can
then add his or her own review "Notes" to the document without changing the
original text. You can then read each "Note" as you go through the document and
incorporate them as necessary or you could download all the "Notes" to a file
and then do your edits. It is a really great feature. The only real drawback is
price.

Bernice Kieffer
Writer/Course Developer
bernice_kieffer -at- MentorG -dot- com

Thanks,
Mary McCauley-Stiff

mary_mccauley-stiff -at- stratus -dot- com
marym-s -at- mindspring -dot- com

---End of forwarded mail from Mary_McCauley-Stiff -at- STRATUS -dot- COM