OFF TOPIC:STC Dues Tax Deduction

Subject: OFF TOPIC:STC Dues Tax Deduction
From: Daren Deadmond <DDeadmond -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:28:37 -0700

Sorry for the non-technical post, but I need your expertise. I am filing for the first
time as an STC dues-payer. I am a full-time, W2-receiving employee. I haven't contracted
at all in '96 (or ever, for that matter), and won't receive a 1099 or anything else. Are
my dues deductible in any way? Please respond off-list to

darend -at- aros -dot- net

Thanks in advance for your consideration, and happy Friday.

Daren Deadmond
Novell

"In my darkest hour, my longest day
Oh my mind was a prison
I could feel it taking me down to stay
Then I said 'forget this,' it's out of your hands anyway " - Bruce Hornsby, "Cruise
Control"