On-line tech writing Course

Subject: On-line tech writing Course
From: Henry Crews-AHC001 <Henry_Crews-AHC001 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:36:14 -0600

Original Message:
From: "Robert A. Cincotta" <rcincott -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: Courses in Technical Writing

Hey Group,

I was wondering if there were any on-line course available in Technical
Writing... Anyone know of any? I have done some looking but failed to find
anything...

Thanks for your help
Rob

Try this location. It sounds interesting, I've been wanting to take it but
can't get the free time that I need.
http://fur.rscc.cc.tn.us/TechWrit/techhome.html

Henry Crews
AHC001 -at- email -dot- mot -dot- com